Miller’s history is a dynamic one: she has relocated seventeen times, speaks five languages, and has spent over twenty years teaching in universities, theaters, design studios, and other art and community centers. She trained in dance theater with Fe Reichelt, holds a doctorate in Dance Education, has passionately pursued skiing and stand-up paddle boarding, and continually experiments with new forms of movement. Most recently Miller has organized a core group of collaborators whose backgrounds are wildly diverse. Together they have formed her Performance Lab, working on a variety of projects including SiteTime and offSiteonTime. Current members are Alana Rancourt Phinney, Lydia Kern, Navah Stein, Holly Chagnon, Mireya Guerra, and Sage Horsey.
- Download CV
Join the mailing list to find out about upcoming projects and performances.
- Erika Senft Miller's 'AutoBiography’: A Performance About Car Culture / Seven Days
- Artist Erika Senft Miller Launches New Website With Installation in Maglianero Vault / Seven Days
- Vermont Favorites, Interview with Adam Rabin / WBTV-LP
- Artists to Watch 2018 / Vermont Art Guide
- In Montpelier, 'SiteTime' Installation Honors Cordwood / Seven Days
- SiteTime; Space and Time Converge / Times Argus
- Tuning in to ‘White Noise Now’ / Adobe Create
- Our Favorite Art Exhibitions of 2016 / Seven Days
- Talking Art - Erika Senft Miller / Seven Days
- For Art Hop, A Dancer Explores Liminality At The Edge Of Lake Champlain / VPR